Translate English to Vietnamese



Hello everyone! 

I am Quynh Huong, Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Master of TESOL).

I'm a Native Vietnamese speaker who has been living in Australia for almost 9 years. 

I am a professional translator with extensive experience. I teach English to Speakers of Other Languages and attended many seminars and courses on teaching methodology and translation.

I am willing to translate 1000 words from English to Vietnamese for you for $10. I can guarantee there will be no Vietnamese grammatical errors whatsoever in any of my translation projects. 

I've worked on numerous translation projects and there are no areas that I won't cover. Politics, the economy, technology, sports, and the list goes on and on.

I have 100% satisfaction feedback. I work hard so my clients return with future projects. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,



Quynh Huong Center for Foreign Language Translation & Education



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
    Translation services near me

    ReplyDelete